There’s never been a better time for the region’s telecoms industry to come together and learn how to survive and thrive in the future environment. This is why we are bringing you Telecoms Africa Virtual show 2021.
The first of its kind, this virtual event will focus on the strategies, technologies and big ideas that will be essential for telecoms companies in 2021. We’ll be broadcasting presentations and live interactive sessions from leading industry execs across the region.
The event expects to see over 1000 attendees and 30 speakers over 1 full day. Attendees can look forward to unlimited access to our networking app, the exhibition hall, and free-to-attend sessions, where they will hear from industry leaders from the across the globe. From virtualization to programmable networks; monetizing 4G to moving to 5G; the Internet-of-Everything and cloud networks; enabling social inclusion and mobile money momentum, you can expect the top trends to be covered at Telecoms World Africa 2021.
Speakers for the conference include:
- Abdallah Nassar, Director of Engineering and Network Development, Orange, Cameroon
- Antonio Nunes, Executive Board Member, Angola Cables, Angola
- Sean McCormick, Chief Executive Office, Broadband Botswana, Botswana
- Hussam Baday, Chief Marketing Officer, Airtel, Zambia
- Aldrin Sivako, Chief Operations Officer, Botswana Telecommunications Corporation, Botswana
- Elia Tsouros, Managing Director, MTN, Nambia
- Lynda Nwafor, Chief Enterprise Business Officer, MTN, Nigeria
- Akash Ghosh, Chief Technology Officer, Globacom, Nigeria
- Shoaib Khan, Chief Technology Officer, Cable and wireless, Seychelles
- Karen Smit, Prinicipal Specialist Disabled and Eldery, Vodacom, Cape town
And more! Join us on 31 August 2021 from wherever you are online! Join us live or watch the sessions on-demand.
Telecoms World Africa unites leading stakeholders from across the entire telco ecosystem to create insight and to promote collaboration. We guarantee to give you an experience that is engaging, collaborative and worthwhile. And high-value Sponsorship packages that embrace a curated African community.
Get involved with Telecoms World Africa and make it your most productive business and networking opportunity of this year. Find out more here: https://bit.ly/3uTz8Fn
The Telecoms Africa Team