Mastercard in partnership with Deloitte hosted an insightful and robust panel discussion under the theme “When Industries Collide: How to manage the forces of Competition & Collaboration in a Converging World”.
The panel was moderated by Martyn Davies, Emerging Markets and Africa Managing Partner | WEF Young Global Leader Alumni, and included these esteemed panelists:
- Mark Elliot, President, Southern Africa, Mastercard
- Kuseni Dlamini, Chairman, Massmart
- Douglas Craigie Stevenson, CEO, Cell C
- Bob Contri, Global Financial Services Leader, Deloitte
- Sola David-Borha, Chief Executive, Africa, Standard Bank Group