- This event has passed.
Join Global Leaders In Johannesburg To Address Africa Tourism
July 22 @ 08:00 - July 26 @ 17:00
The Africa Tourism Association (ATA) is the leading global trade associationpromoting travel andtourism to Africa and strengthening intra-Africa partnerships. ATA, in partnership with South Africa Tourism, is set to hold the ‘World to Africa’ Tourism Conference in Johannesburg, South Africa on July 22 – 26, 2019 at Constitution Hill, one of South Africa’s most important historic sites. Constitution Hill is a living museum that tells the story of South Africa’s journey to democracy. The site is a former prison and military fort that bears testament to South Africa’s turbulent past and, today, is home to the country’s Constitutional Court, which endorses the rights of all citizens.
The conferencewill focus on innovative business models, best practices, creative industries, and strategic partnerships growing the tourism sector.The Conference will bring together government leaders, international investors, industry stakeholders, and travel professionals from across the globe to discuss how tourism can be utilized as a platform for resiliency, an engine for economic growth,and job creation.
This year ATA has partnered with Jacobs Media Group through the Global Travel and TourismResilience Council (formerly the regional ITCMS) to operate a one-day event focusing on recovery andresilience initiatives, the critical nature of crisiscommunications and planning for, during and after acrisis.
Additional conference features include capacity building sessions for SMEs and a pop-up marketplace showcasing African designers from across the continent.
Join us to:
- Meet key stakeholders from the travel and tourism industry
- Market your brand and generate new business leads
- Discover Innovative Models transforming African tourism
- Experience different African destinations and grow your travel services and packages
- Explore opportunities for investment along the tourism and hospitality value chain
- Take part in discussions focused on Africa’s tourism market development
- Engage with government leaders and initiate public-private communitypartnership discussions
Register now with ‘‘ATAAC’ discount code at www.worldtoafrica.org.