Customer 360 Africa 2019
September 17 @ 08:00 - September 19 @ 17:00
Customer 360 Africa Cape Town 2019 is for everyone involved in the customer journey. This event will investigate ways in which organisations are currently succeeding within their entire customer experience through the presentation of more than 30 case studies. This will provide you with a 360° degree view of your client and assist you with everything from deciding what to implement, implementation, all the way through to measurement.
Organisations recognise that CX is the new battleground for differentiation. However in this very complex world with more data, more channels and a more complicated customer journey, this seems like an impossible feat. The good news is that this rich complexity can drive better Customer experiences and ultimately business success.
This event will assist you to future proof your business in today’s competitive CX battleground…
The event will encompass the entire customer journey.
This event is aimed at all professionals handling any part of the customer journey.
Key topics to be discussed at Customer 360 Cape Town
- What are the global trends in customer experience?
- Design thinking for exceptional CX delivery
- The customer centric revolution – How do you prepare?
- Where does marketing end & customer experience management take over?
- What are the drivers of B2B customer experience success?
- How does one define the value of insights and how will they become the competitive advantage of the future?
- How AI can power customer experience: Insight within the African context
- 30+ Case Studies
17-19 September 2019
For more details contact Rachel Paterson, firstname.lastname@example.org