Thank you for your interest in submitting content. Please note, we do not exchange payment for posts or links and we reserve the right to reject or publish any submission for any reason.
All content should be directly related to Africa for the purpose of informing a global audience.
- African countries (54 A-Z)
- African people
- African history
- African lifestyle & travel
- African food
- African music
- African languages
- News & current events
- Business deveopment
- Gender equity
- Technology & Innovation
- Environmental issues
- Social justice
- Government policy
All content should be to inform a South African audience or outsiders interested in South Africa.
- South Africa news & current events
- South Africa politics
- South Africa sport teams
- South Africa business
- South Africa community
- South Africa tourism
- South Africa lifestyle & living
- South Africa arts & culture
- South Africa entertainment
- Global news & current events
- Global politics
- Global sport teams
- Global business
- Global tourism
- Global entertainment
- All articles submitted should be original and factually correct.
- We do not accept any content in support of the gambling industry or pornography.
- We reserve the right to edit and/or fact check all submissions.
- Content should be considered permanent, however we reserve all rights to archive, republish on other platforms, edit, repackage or revise submissions.
- Articles with supporting images should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for content to publish. Search the site and if the article is not found, you may assume it was rejected.
- Articles should be a minimum of 600 words.
- All submissions should include a minimum of one supporting image with photo credit. The image dimensions must not be less than 600 x 400 pixels and the file size should not be greater than 100kb.
- Video content is welcome if it improves the overall experience of the reader. Videos should be submitted in the form of a YouTube or Vimeo link.
- Content categories include: Lifestyle, Arts, Culture, Travel, Innovation, Entrepreneurism, Youth, Entertainment, Food, People, Business Development, Health, Education, History, News and Current Events.
- Content should be in a ready-to-publish format. While we review each post and may adjust formatting as needed, posts requiring heavy editing will be rejected.
- No advertising, please. Advertorial content will be rejected.
- Links are do-follow unless notified otherwise.
- Links must naturally fit into the context of the article and provide value to the African reader.
- Submissions containing what we view as an unreasonable number of links will be edited or rejected.
- Submissions containing what we view as irrelevant links will be edited or rejected.
- Submissions containing keyword stuffing will be rejected.
- Author name, and bio should be included with each submission.
Share Your Work
Driving traffic to your published article is a crucial role that you can play in making your own articles more prominent on the web. We encourage you to share your articles through your own social media profiles, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. and email links to your network of contacts.