Friday, August 29: Top 10 Business & Finance Must Reads
1. Five Ways Africa is Taking the World by Storm
2. Which Sectors You’ll Find The Women Running Africa
3. Here Are The Next Ten Most Attractive African Cities For Investment
4. The Dream of a Black Bank Deferred
5. Africa’s Testing Ground
6. Ghana's Shot at Manufacturing A Boon For Africa
"Two enterprising Ghanaians are developing products that they hope will catapult their country to manufacturing stardom."
7. Robert Mugabe Visits China as Critics Condemn 'Desperate' Bid For Investment
Why Zimbabwe's long-time president is being called a 'traitor' after his recent interactions with China.
8. Zimbabwe Economy: Investments Plunging, says Bank Governor
Zimbabwe's Central Bank Chief says foreign investment and interest in the country is more than half of what it was in the past.