Friday, August 15: Top 10 Business & Finance Must Reads
1. US-Africa Summit Makes Progress In Expanding Trade Relationships
2. Do the Brics Need Their Own Development Bank?
3. The Nigerian Industrial Quintet
4. Remittance Services Costing African Migrants in US
5. Agriculture: Farming Zones to Fight Rising Imports
6. Obama's Africa Summit: Too Little, Too Late?
Was last week's summit was a belated effort for the US and the Obama administration? This writer takes a look at Africa's business landscape.
7. China, US Both Rivals and Partners for Slices of African Pie
8. Bitcoin in Africa: Leapfrogging the Currency Market?
9. Ghana’s Cocoa Farmers Turn to Smuggling as Profits Dwindle
Why Ghana's cocoa farmers are going around high trade costs to sell their goods through illegal networks in Cote d'Ivoire.