Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to Africa.com as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov) but we will respond to notices of this form from other jurisdictions as well.
Regardless of whether we may be liable for such infringement under local country law or United States law, our response to these notices may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification. We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act. Please note that in addition to being forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content, a copy of this legal notice may be sent to a third-party which may publish and/or annotate it.
Infringement Notification for Web Search and all other products
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication by e-mail to our Customer Service department ( email@example.com) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Indeed, in a recent case (please seehttp://www.onlinepolicy.org/action/legpolicy/opg_v_diebold/ for more information), a company that sent an infringement notification seeking removal of online materials that were protected by the fair use doctrine was ordered to pay such costs and attorneys fees. The company agreed to pay over $100,000. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.legal.com/legal_page.html”) or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the “Touch Not This Cat” by Dudley Smith, published by Smith Publishing, ISBN #0123456789″).
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Africa.com to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit Africa.com to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the paper.
8. Send the written communication to the Africa.com Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail — not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify the specific URLs or other unique identifying information of material that Africa.com has removed or to which Africa.com has disabled access.
2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Santa Clara County, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
3. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each search result, message, or other item of content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled at the URL identified and will no longer be shown.”
4. Sign the paper.
5. Send the written communication to the Customer Service department at email@example.com.
For any additional questions regarding the DMCA process for Africa.com products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
politicians to the ordinary civil servant, every one is corrupted in our country. Corruption started in my life when I was born. Yes, I was an infant and could not judge that what is going on around me. But my father told me, that when I was about to come in this world, the hospital head asked my dad to give extra money in order to admit my mother in a stern condition as there was not a single other hospital nearby, which could offer an urgent delivery. My mom was dying of labor pain, but the head of hospital insisted my father to give extra money as a bribe, and thus my family was forced to be the part of corruption. Lately, when I was 3 years old, my father decided that Cheap Custom Jerseys I should be admitted to a good English medium school. My admission Wholesale Jerseys was not granted in a good school. The school asked my father wholesale nfl jerseys to give a donation (which was a new form of taking bribe) of about 25,000 rupees. My father admitted me in that school by fulfilling their demand; else I guess that I would have studied in a local school. I still remember
could not have Wholesale NFL Jerseys China failed to hear it," Hunter writes. Certainly this raises big questions about the Crown theory, but they cheap jerseys free shipping may wholesale nfl jerseys not be decisive. The theory relies on some fairly exact recollections of the time by people who had been partying till late. Journalists Jayson Rhodes and Ian Wishart, in Ben and Olivia: What Really Happened, a book cheap nhl jerseys published just after the trial, show the dangers of this. One witness "was hazy about times when he was giving evidence. [Prosecutor] Nicola Crutchley asked him what time he got up on New Year Day. His response? I buggered if wholesale jerseys I know haven you been to a New Year party?" The Sunday Star Times, in an effort to clear up the timing issue, tried to contact the caretaker and found he died in a car crash in March 2003. The coroner was told that he had excess blood alcohol and the car was mechanically sound. His daughter, 14 at the time of the trial and now a teacher in Japan, told the Star Times that it was she and her brother who had persuaded their father he wholesale nfl jerseys had made a
Some Fun Transport But surely that discount michael kors isn’t all that’s special about police cars? cheap michael kors handbags There’s no standard design for these extremely vital and increasingly sophisticated vehicles, and no manufacturer can ever claim to have designed a police car model from scratch. They’re invariably refitted standard models, usually modified to the specifications of the particular force that orders them. First of all, apart from needing cheap michael kors purses them to go exceedingly fast, many police forces require that a full size spare tire be standard issue on their vehicles. Most consumer models have little or no room for a full size spare, opting instead to offer their customers more storage space and a much smaller temporary spare. This means many models are already ruled out at this early stage. Next is the considerable problem of ‘up fitting’, meaning any conversion of the standard vehicle in order for it to conform to operational requirements. The growing complexity of police dashboard computer systems, satellite radio, and even the siren, requires
Servia told DRR to close replica michael kors after Indy michael kors cheap without money Oriol Servia, of Spain, rounds a tight corner during practice for the IndyCar Grand cheap Michael Kors Prix of Long Beach auto race Saturday, April 20, 2013, in Long Beach, Calif. Chiu) Share PhotoOriol Servia, of Spain, rounds a tight corner during practice for the IndyCar Grand Prix fake cheap Michael kors handbags of Long Beach auto race Saturday, April 20, 2013, in Long Beach, Calif. Chiu) For the second time in two years, Oriol Servia has been told his race team is closing. Dennis Reinbold told Panther DRR employees and Servia this week he and co owner Robbie Buhl will have to close the IndyCar Series team after next month’s Indianapolis 500 if cheap michael kors sponsorship isn’t found. "I didn’t see it coming," Servia said. "I knew we were short on sponsorship money, but we haven’t missed a single test. We haven’t skipped anything." Servia joined the team cheap michael kors prior to the 2012 season after Newman Haas Racing closed its doors during the offseason because of a lack of fake michael kors sponsorship. The Spaniard had just finished
Chip group seeks China Reviews Top Categories Phones Laptops TVs Tablets Cameras Appliances Car Tech Audio Desktops Software Headphones Printers Networking Wearable Tech Deals How To Top Categories Computers Home Entertainment wholesale michael kors Internet Phones Photography Security Tablets ForumsLog In to CNET Join Related Stories Chip trade group chastises China May 16, 2003 Power of the people July 9, 2002 High tech readies for China, Taiwan in WTO September 17, chi hair straighteners 2001 China’s government is playing too active a role in the country’s semiconductor industry, but the United States isn’t doing enough for its own, according to a chip trade group. The Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), which represents a host of chip companies throughout the world, asserted in a report Tuesday that China is using its internal value added tax (VAT) to favor domestic suppliers. cheap michael kors sale China imposes a red bottoms 17 percent VAT, wholesale fake handbags which operates like a sales tax, on semiconductor sales. However, Chinese and international manufacturers that produce chips in China receive