ConceptLink is embarking on a market research study designed to gain a deeper understanding of the unique challenges of nonprofit organizations working in Africa, specifically with regard to:
- International Program Management
Few studies exist that focus specifically on US-based international organizations and their unique needs in the nonprofit sector, so we’re endeavoring to fill that gap by talking to Executive Directors, Development or Communications Directors, or Project Managers of Africa-interest organizations.
We’re hoping a general love for information-sharing and desire to promote the common good will encourage you to sign up, but in case those feel-good reasons aren’t quite enough to tip you over the edge, we’re also offering participating organizations the following perks:
- Your organization will be listed in the widely disseminated final report, which is a great way to gain exposure for your cause.
- You will be invited to the report launch event, where you can network with peer organizations who also participated in the study.
- Your organization will be entered into a drawing for free consulting services from ConceptLink. A total of $5,000 worth of services will be awarded!
We’re open to organizations of any size, age, or sector. Our only two qualifiers:
- Your organization must have programs or services in at least one African country. (It is acceptable to have activities in other regions of the world as well.)
- Your organization must have an office based in the United States.
To participate, fill out the form on our website and someone will be in touch to schedule an interview. Sign up now for your chance to win free consulting services!