Our CEO, Teresa Clarke, is being interviewed by Sahara Reporters, one of the most important Nigerian news sites on the continent. Check out her podcast now—and while we’re at it, here are links to more pieces that we’ve published on Nigeria in the recent past!
- Here’s the link to Teresa’s interview on Sahara Reporters—watch now!
- As part of the inauguration of Africa.comDEALS, we offered a fabulous $99 voucher towards any Arik Air flight from New York to Nigeria. Forty-six deals were sold, and we were proud to offer them to a Nigeria-conscious audience!
- Some of our recent coverage on Nigeria on the Africa.com blog has included interviews with important Nigerian figures in the U.S., such as Solo Nnanna of Passport to Nigeria; posts by Ambassador John Campbell about climate change in Nigeria and the appointment of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as Nigeria’s finance minister, and coverage on Nigeria’s elections in April, including a piece by Chi Achebe of Google on the growing importance of Nigeria’s youth in political matters.
- Our relationship with the Council on Foreign Relations allows us to comprehensively cover Nigeria with the generous help of the fellows who write on behalf of CFR. As mentioned above, John Campbell is a former ambassador to Nigeria from the U.S., and his blog on the CFR website, Africa in Transition, is a fantastic resource to receive commentary about political matters all over the continent.
- We’re keeping our eyes on the latest production of FELA! in the States, taking place at the Curran Theater in San Francisco from November 15th to December 11th. Buy your tickets now!
- Check out our customized store of Nigerian products through Amazon.com!